It is good with Chapathi/Roti or Rice.
1 pod-Curry leaves
1 tsp-Red chilli powder
1/4 tsp-Turmeric Powder
1 tsp-Ginger-Garlic paste
1/2 bunch-Coriander leaves
For Masala Paste:
3 tsp-Fresh grated Coconut
1 tsp-Poppy seeds
- Chop and boil carrot, potato and beans and keep them aside.
- Chop onion, tomato into slices. Grind coconut into paste. Keep them aside.
- Grind all masala ingredients into paste. (Coconut, cinnamon, cardamom, cloves, green chilies, cashew nuts). Keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add onion slices, curry leaves and fry them for few min.
- Add red chilli powder, ginger-garlic paste, turmeric powder and fry the curry.
- Add boiled vegetables and salt. Let it cook in simmer.
- After 5 min add grinded masala paste, tomato slices and leave it for 5 min.
- Put off the flame and take the curry into another bowl.
- Garnish it with coriander leaves.
- Serve it with roti, naan, pulka.
- Vegetables are your choice. Green peas, yellow peas can be added.
- Yogurt can be added few min before fininshing the curry.
- Add lemon juice for tanginess.