A must try recipe during the winter season to comfy your body with a bit of spiciness is the hot and sizzling stuffed green chilli gravy masala curry.
Stuffed Greeen Chilli Curry
Stuffed Green Chilli Curry can be prepared spicy as gravy curries which can be eaten along with the main course. Usually people eat the gravy curry with rice and chapati, roti or any Indian flat breads. the curry itself is prepared by stuffing the mixture into slit green chillies which adds the spicy flavour of the chillies to the whole curry.
1. Take gram flour in a frying pan. Fry for a few minutes and turn off the flame.
2. Add amchur powder, salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander seeds powder, mustard seeds and mix well.
3. Slit the green chillies or mirchi bajji vertically and remove the seeds.
4. Stuff them with the already prepared gram flour masala mix.
5. Heat oil in a pan and add the mustard seeds, cumin seeds, curry leaves. Allow them to pop.
6. Add the stuffed green chilies and allow them to cook.
7. After 5 minutes turn off the flame and transfer the curry into a bowl.
8. Garnish the gravy with coriander leaves.
• Mirchi Bajji can be used instead of green chillies for stuffing.
• Add ginger-garlic paste as per your requirement.